This year we are proud to present our “ALMOST FRIDAYS” events! On the last FARM date of each month (Last October FARM is the 19th), the FARM will host a number of fun, cool things to do. Live music, special guest chefs doing FARM to table meals at Smith Family Plaza, a beer garden, The TWO BITE CLUB, and many more activities during these special days!
MIDDAY CAFE – June 28th
This Wednesday’s Mid-Day Cafe will be held at the Smith Family Plaza/ Ellis Mills Building, with food from Cuisine India, Connections on High, and Beverly’s Pastry Shop.
5k PDIDA Run – June 29th
Join us for the annual 5k PDIDA Run this Thursday. The race begins at 6:30 PM at 140 College Drive.
This run has a special ending as you run your way to the Pottstown FARM – Free raffle for an iPad Air, first round on us at the Smith Family Plaza (21+, please have ID), a free FARM bag to fill with a $5 Free Coin from our Pottstown FARM organizers, Live music by Steve Walker and more! Come and join the run to help support our events downtown! Signup is available online, you can still register on the night of the race!
Dining Across the Street Dinner Series – June 29th
Join ArtFusion 19464’s Dining Across the Street Dinner on June 29th between 5 – 7pm to enjoy a locally catered dinner event benefiting the Dirt to Tablecloth program. Further details and tickets are available here.
- 6/29 – The PDIDA 5k Run, signup here. Music by Steve Walker
- 7/27 – Christmas in July, music By Santa (Steve Walker)
- 8/24 – Celebrate Family, music by Two Feet Band
- 9/28 – 4-Legged Fun, music by Mike Kropp (special kids set & regular set)
- 10/19 – Breast Cancer Awareness, music by John Rodden
The Monthly Raffle
Each month we will hold a raffle at our “Almost Friday” event days. You may enter each week you visit the FARM.
- Ticket Signup is here
- Why sign up for a free ticket? It helps us keep track of where you are coming from, helping us track our outreach for further funding
- It gives you an opportunity to win some awesome gift baskets!
- Sign up each week you attend the market
- Put your free raffle ticket into the box at the information booth
- Each month we will have a drawing during our “Almost Friday” events at 7pm
- Winners need not be present – we will contact you to pick up your basket the following week.
- You can put up to 4/5 raffles per month, one per week – depending on how many weeks lead up to the “Almost Friday”
- Raffles cost you nothing more than entering the required information online
- Click here to get your FREE RAFFLE ticket!